
Memoir Monday: Lunch
By:
Alejandro Amado
I used to go to my great aunts house for lunch, she was happy and always laughing, that all changed the day she became ill and had to go to the hospital. Her last few days she spent them with friends and family. But then the day came when there where no more laughs not even a sound. The day I was informed I knew she was in a better place. This experience changed me because it has taught me that we should all appreciate every moment of our life.

hi lol rofl
ReplyDeletethis the master in disguise
Alejandro your memoir makes me rmember of my grandpa that passed out when I lived in Brazil.
ReplyDeletehttp://sailfish96.blogspot.com
That reminds me of my cousin
ReplyDeleteit reminds me of my story
ReplyDeletereminde me of my uncle who commited scuicde
ReplyDeletethe person who just answered u was the master in disguise
...
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your post!
ReplyDeleteI lost my grandfather a few years back and I still think about him almost every day.
Keep on blogging!
Mrs. Brown
i like what you said you had learn♥ your stoy is cute :)
ReplyDeleteAlejandro your blog is soooo awsome I love it!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://sailfish96.blogspot.com
Great story, I felt the same thing when My dog died. Great job!
ReplyDeleteYour memoir was great!♥ I agree with you that we should appreciate every moment of our life:)
ReplyDelete