Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Homework

Alejandro Amado

Confession Tuesday

Dec 1, 09

I am here to confess that I always tell my parents I do my home work, I do this only for one reason so I can watch T.V. When my parents ask me to show them my homework I usually just get an old piece of paper I have and show it them. I do this because if I don’t do my homework at night or on the bus I can always do it in lunch time, so why bother. Anyways homework is very boring, and I really don’t enjoy doing it. Am also here to confess that I really do not like homework, I mean your SUPPOSE to learn everything at school, homework leaves no time for out of school activities such as sports. All I hear at the end of the class is “”Ok guys this is your homework,” and “This homework is worth a test grade.” And the worst part is they give you homework on the WEEKENDS the week ends means the week ends! Your suppose to chill out, and FORGOT about that school.

No comments:

Post a Comment