Sunday, May 9, 2010

Confession

Ever since I got the world cup album I had been collecting cards now, I didn't buy the box or anything I just bought a few packets and filled them as I went. So it was a normal afternoon home alone when I hear the front door of my house open.
My brother runs into my run with a whole world cup box, "You want some cards, well ain't giving ya any," I heard him brag. I was shocked, why would he spend $45 on a box.
"Well you are going to give me some right," I asked, he turned around looked at me as if I where an idiot and he just laughed. He will pay I thought, the next morning I sneaked into his cabinet and took most of his repeated cards. I quickly pasted them all on and went back to sleep, ever since that I keep taking all his repeated, good thing he hasn't found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment