Sunday, May 30, 2010

Confession

I must confess that sometimes I do not do the smartest things like the time we went to bolos el neque. "Hey check this move out," I told Juan Diego he looked at me knowing I was going to do something stupid. I took at deep breath, this was the moment I had been training two seconds for, the Michael Jackson spin move. To execute such a move you must put one of your legs behind your other leg and spin. In order for this to go correctly you must spin the right direction, but if you spin the wrong way you will probably trip. Sadly this is what happen to me I tripped over my foot and while I was falling my other foot hit a chair and flew it into the air. I must confess sometimes am dumb.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Funny confession! I love the way you describe the Michael Jackson spin. But I think it would have been better if you added your thoughts into it and show not tell. Other than that, great job!

    ReplyDelete