Thursday, August 12, 2010

I hope to be..

I saw the teacher hand out the quizes I took a deep breath my heart pounded, I knew I had done well, the teacher handed me the quiz I had gotten a 3/20. This year I hope to have better grades.
The night before the quiz I had finished all my homework except study. But, I didnt quite feel like studying so I watched T.V. This year I hope to have better grades.
In seventh grade I missed many assignments and didn't study. I was more devoted to football than to the books.This year I hope to have better grades.
Ever since I was in third grade my parents would ask me if I did my homework I always answered yes even if it wasn't true.This year I hope to have better grades.

2 comments:

  1. Your poem was very descriptive...It was easy to relate to, and a good poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha it was good , dude you have to study for real this year instead of watching TV.

    so do I...

    ReplyDelete