Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Confession



I must confess that I sometimes act sick in order to go to school, lets face it no one wants to go to school everyday. (I will let you into my acting methods.) What I do is wake up before my mom comes into my room, then I rub my eyes til they turn red. Then when mom walks into my room I squint my eyes, and say.
"Mom, I..., I cant open my eyes, my stomach hurts and I want to throw up."
"Want to go to the hospital?" she asks worried.
"No, its ok its just a bug."
I slowly walk to the kitchen like a 90 year old so they think am really sick I also talk very lightly to them.

5 comments:

  1. haahaha good job! Like your confession i would love to do that too! funny how you walk like a 90 year old;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great confession, make it longer next time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story was very short, but it was good... it really sounds like it could work I'm gonna try it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i do the same thing :p good confession, keep it up! btw you have word verification, take it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all my admirers I shall keep blogging only for you. May the force be with you ;).

    ReplyDelete