It was around midnight room pitch black, I opened my eyes and quickly sat up to a strange noise. I made a gruesome groan. I nervously shouted out "Who's there?"
My heart was beating furiously I was sweating and dehydrated I thought of going to the kitchen for a glass of water, but I was too scared so I stayed on my bed motionless.
I surmised that it might have been a mouse but, gingerly kept my eyes open scanning the room. Suddenly a man came into my room my heart skipped a beat and I made an electrifying shriek. He pulled me off my bed and clad me with my own mattress my grimace red face was seeing colors. I tried and tried to push him off, but my old muscles where not strong enough. I succumbed knowing my time had come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I liked how you used your wordly wise words, and i liked how you showed how the victim felt before the murder.
ReplyDelete