Thursday, September 2, 2010
Crap ki do
I got home at about 5 o clock I thought I was just going to do my homework eat watch TV blah blah....but, no my mom reminded me about Hap ki do. I felt like stabbing myself ( I didn't do it don't be worried.), I lazily walked to my class, when I got there we did the same routine we do every day. Then when theres finally 10 minutes left class we had to fall on our partners, since am the the smallest I had to get one of the biggest people (Typical.) I easily fall into his arms then when it was my turn to catch him I knew this good only go, but wrong. He fell on me and the his weight crushed my arms (Not really but it hurt.) And he fall right on me I was destroyed I thought I had broken my leg because it had immense pain at this point I needed morphine. I finally left Crap ki do and here I am writing this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ALEEJJJJAAANNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahha soooo funny and admit it its not THAT bad...But its sad that ur d only small one hahahahaha Smooth
ReplyDeletewhat is hap ki do anyways and nice story
ReplyDeletehahahha I can SO imagine you in the moment
ReplyDelete