1.) I love interrogating people, its funny when they get mad or I prove them wrong.
2.) The confession list gives me less things to confess about, it’s easier though.
3.) I think Mrs. Meadow’s class is too long, even though its sometimes fun.
4.) I suck in Spanish class, I don’t really know why. Maybe its because its my first period and am tired.
5.) I am actually happy my parents left on their trip, now I have the whole house to myself and am able to do anything id like.
6.) I eat chips, ice cream, cookies, and a lot of cereal since my parents aren’t here.
7.) I hate Worly Wise Test’s
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're seriously lucky. I wish I had the whole house to myself and do what I want. :(
ReplyDeleteLucky you...-.-
I agree with # 7. I don't like tests. Not even one of them...They frighten me :(
Nice confesssion Alejandro ! Keep it up!