1.) I tell my mom ive done my homework and I wacth T.V.
2.) The face teachers make when there mad are funny.
3.) I think the schools idea to take the group pictures while 50 kids play 2 ball soccer is stupid.
4.) Ultimate frisbee sucks.
5.) The P.E teachers aren't very creative they do the same sports all the time (Probably too lazy to change.)
6.) I hate when people chew loudly, we dont want to hear you eating.
7.)I hate when people say there great at sports when there not.
8.) Its funny when people fall while playing sports.
9.) I hate when people talk alot its annoying, and makes me want to duct tape their mouth.
10.) I think its stupid when people say things like fail, owned, and powned.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i hate it when people say fail owned and powned two
ReplyDeleteDo u want to duct tape my mouth??? I feel insulted, I feel like I got pwned, and owned, and my comment is a fail.
ReplyDeleteMaybe that's why teachers make u throw ur gum away, they just envious cause they dont have gum, and they have to see u chewing it.
This comment is very random.
I think ultimate frisbee is cool, just cause i throw myself everytime im going to catch it. Besides that, it sucks.
AYALAAA ALEJANDROOO TU MISMO DICES FAIL OWED AND POWNED!
ReplyDeletebtw i agree with everything else, specially the school pictures and the pe coaches
patty i say that to make fun of the people who do say it -_-.
ReplyDelete