Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Alejandro A.
123 Red Lane
June 30, 1990 Chorillo,PA


Dear Carlito,
You are a bastard I should have known that were up to something. It is imperative that you return my 400 million dollars you scammed from me. I actually trusted you, but by now you have probably blown it all down the drain. Do you not realize that generations and generations of working was taken by yourself. Extricate yourself out of this situation and I will not place charges on you. Oh, and did you modify the hummer? She drives nicely does she not. Now that your in Switzerland I doubt it is prevalent too see many Hummers there.

Your Friend.
Alejandro.

8 comments:

  1. haha alejandro whats wrong with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you wove the words in and maybe you should make them stand out more

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHAHAHAHHAHAH Alejandrooo THis is FUNNY
    Haha "your friend" Alejandro Amado

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked how you described how you feeled after getting scammed. It would be helpful if you bolded or highlighted your wordly wise words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jajajajaja good use of the vocab words. OH and it just had to be from el Chorrillo huh, and make sure people can see the vocab words, overall good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting but who is carlito your boyfreind?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I agree, Carlitos is a bastard. Good letter, and sorry for the loss of 400 million dollars.


    takeeeee outtttttttttt wwwwwwwwwoooorrrrrdddd vvvvveeeerrrrriiiiffffiiicccccaaattttttiiiiooooonnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. ofcourse daimen, and your married to a bag of doritos and a skate board?

    ReplyDelete