Thursday, March 18, 2010

Back Pain


It was my last day of Karate for the week I was finally going to have the rest of the week to myself. When I got in the room I was thinking boring practice, again. But, it didn't really turn out that way, today we where doing stunts I personally love this because you get to jump over things and land however you want and you wont get hurt. It's also funny when people do it wrong and fall horribly. So a group of us where set aside to do back flips front flips etc. Now, i'm usually not very good at doing this but today I was doing it quite fine. The day was going well until we had to do a back flip on like this chair, I knew this would not turn out well but I ran with everything and jumped I could see the roof, and I actually thought I was going to do it. Then a slight thought of hesitation came through my mind oh crap I thought my back was bended on the padded chair like a rubber band I could see my butt and hear all the bones in my back crack (didn't stretch,) I fell to the side and a women looked at me in shock, I didn't feel anything for like 40 seconds, then I felt a sharp pain go up my spinal cord. One kid told me to go to the doctor or something. Now whenever I lean over my back hurts

1 comment: