Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Protest
I personally love when protests break, not that I like seeing people get hurt or something but its just so exciting and I love it. Part of me liking this is that I get no school, or I just leave early to go home. In Panama instead of walking around with posters we throw rocks and basically whatever the workers can find and that makes it even MORE exciting. The last time there where the strikes it was really violent and pretty bad we even canceled school for day. But, yesterday there was another strike our school canceled after school activities but I personally think we should have made the day short. Today I was hoping for a really big one but it didn't really happen, I was also hoping for the school to have first priority to keep students safe therefore canceling school, although this wish did not come true today wasn't a boring school day like normal. But still they should have canceled it maybe I should through rocks at the school, nah i'm just kidding, but they should have canceled classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So from what you added to your post, I think I can say that you're not very fond of school are you? But its good that you find an interest in it, even though for some people it isn't very nice. Well nice job.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments and your dedication to the contest!
ReplyDelete