P.E. is usually my favorite class because we get to play talk and not worry about teachers screaming at you. But, when I heard the news that where going to watch a soccer game at first I was really mad because everything in P.E. is soccer the coaches can only think about soccer, but then when I heard there was food drinks etc. it was a lot better. The soccer game itself wasn't very fun (no one was making any goals,) and it was really hot too. But, I still got to annoy me brothers friends and I also got to talk to my friends.
The first thought that came to my mind when I saw our team where the disgusting puke yellow pants. The only real awesome part was the bone-crushing slide tackle that was made to one of our own players (it was a yellow card,) for the first time I was having fun. One thing that was pretty dumb was when people where selling soda cans for a dollar each, when you could walk two minutes to the pool and buy one for 50 cents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment