Sunday, March 7, 2010
Bored, Again
well as you all might have expected, I was very bored on Sunday, even though the weekend was boring it past quite fast. The only real I got on Sunday was when Brian threw my ball to the other building. Although this infuriated me very much I managed to unleash my anger, the only real I got mad is because if my mom found out she would kill me. So before I went back home I tried to get into the building but the guard didn't let us. So I asked to Brian to jump to parking lot, but he said we where going to break something. So we sneaked through the back door in the parking lot. Although we didn't we find the ball my mom hasn't found out so i'm still alive to write to all my fans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment