Today Wednesday 10th was our schools annual field day, this event is fun and all but the best part about it(for me at least,) is the part where we get extra days to do homework and skip school of course. Like I said before this event is fun but I wish the teachers would make it more fun with like water balloons squirting each other etc.
I know you might say that it was for the pep rally, but the pep rally was really no pep rally, no offense to those that participated; but, the pep rally was really some people singing "peal banana, peal peal banana," it might be an awesome song and all but I don't see the school spirit in it really. Going back to the banana song, what do bananas have to do with soccer, and then to make things worst after the banana song we did something I personally did not understand at all it went somewhat like this "Want some?" "Get some." But, well thats my school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment