Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Me Finger

It all happen around a year ago, I was playing football with Paulo, suddenly Paulo throws a bullet pass (a hard pass,) and it hits my finger pushing it back and many places. It was swollen but I didn't know it was fractured, (its deformed badly,) during P.E. today I jumped on the stage and landed with all my weight on my finger, oh my god this is painful I told Paulo, he laughed. This just made me remember that I hadn't told my mom about the finger, she said it was probably fractured and it healed incorrectly and she would have to take me to the doctor. I looked at her and asked about what the doctor would have to do, she said that she heard they have to re-break it and make it heal correctly. I was shocked and hoped that they wouldn't have to.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that would be painful to break it again...anyway, its also seems painful when you landed on your finger. Yikes, pain is overwhelming, right? Good job.

    ReplyDelete