Monday, March 22, 2010

Rainy Day

Today Monday was the most horrible day of my life, I could barely keep awake in any classes I mean at the end of the day I was completly done I couldn't take it anymore my batteries where totally discharged. I fell asleep in Mr. Borrases class and whenever he called on me I just put my head up and nodded. I really don't understand why I was so tired I only went to sleep at ten so it's that I went to sleep very late. After my last period I was so happy I could go home eat something and take a looooong nap. Then I was reminded we had football practice oh my lord I thought. I would have to do push ups bear crawl etc. When I got to the camp I saw it was kind of cloudy, I hope it rains and is very thundery so we cancel practice and after 30 minutes of practice it rained and was thundery Paulo took off his shirt and we started to tackle each other after that I lost my sleepiness.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, most of the sol I read from your blog, you write it so hilarious. I like how you showed that you were tired by saying " I couldn't take it anymore my batteries where totally discharged" Thank God it rained and actually helped you to finally take a llloooooong nap like you said. I so agree with you. Monday to me is mostly the tired, sleepy, worst day ever. I guess everyone thinks it that way.

    ReplyDelete